@2daybefit

Monday, June 11, 2012

"KEYS TO FITNESS...Your Favorite Celebrity's Training Program"

I know you ladies see how your man looks at the body on Alicia Keys. I get it, because I look at her and say, “DAMN, Swiss is a lucky man”. Well, ladies don’t be jealous, just change it because you have the control to change it. Here is what I’m going to do, I’m going to show you the workout routine that Celebrity Trainer, Harley Pasternak, has put together for Alicia Keys according to fitnessmagazine.com, then I’ll give you my thoughts on what I would keep and what I would change. I have not assessed Alicia so my comments are strictly based on what I see in the routine. Let’s get to it:


This is an amazing total body workout. This is similar to the type of functional training circuit that I design for my clients. BUT, there are a few things that I would change. First, Standing Oblique Flexion, ladies remember that your oblique develops just like any other muscle. So, if you are performing oblique flexion, they will start to grow outward giving you that boxy shape. Focus more on your core abdominals by doing planks, crunches, mountain climbers, etc. Your cardio and diet will trim that abdominal fat around the waist, giving you that V-shape you all want. As I look at the rest of the routine Harley has designed, I honestly love it.

This is a great routine that most people can follow. If you have any lower back injuries do not perform the Cross-Twist on Bench. Instead, choose an alternative abdominal exercise that does not cause spinal flexion or rotation.

Guys don’t worry, next week will be your turn. LADIES FIRST

#2daybefit
2daybefit.com
http://www.facebook.com/2DayBeFit

No comments:

Post a Comment